Practice makes for a great performance
Why do we Hold an annual Recital?
First and foremost Dance is a performing art. A high percentage of students who are interested in dance do so for the reward of performing what they have learned throughout the season for an appreciative audience.
From the studio to the stage
At Dance 101, our students work hard learning technique and skills from August through December. In January, we put those skills together to create a piece of choreography. A recital lets us showcase everything that our students have learned throughout the entire season of dance on stage, in front of an audience.
Experience the Annual Recital
REASONS WHY YOU OR YOUR CHILD SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- The Recital is a fun experience that creates lifetime memories.
- The Recital allows dancers to fully experience the performing art of Dance and the unique feeling of being on stage.
- Preparing for a Recital is a way for dancers to work on memorization skills, rhythm, technique, teamwork, and much more…and they LOVE having something to be proud of.
- It gives dancers the opportunity to perform in front of an audience that will boost self-confidence in everything they do.
- Family and friends get to see what their dancers have learned in dance class.
- And let’s be honest the costumes are pretty cool too!