12th Annual Recital
May 30, 31 and June 1, 2024Mesa Arts Center, Ikeda Theaterat 6:30pm
Our 12th Annual Recitals will be May 30, May 31 and June 1, 2024 @ 6:30pm at Mesa Arts Center in the Ikeda Theater. Tickets will go on sale Saturday, April 27, 2024 @12pm through the Mesa Arts Center Box Office. Dance 101 will have THREE different shows to accommodate all of our students and audience members.
Though recital participation is highly encouraged, it is optional. Recital participation is for Bright Stars levels and older. We need to know your decision by January 25, 2024 if you or your child(ren) will participate in the recital. Early Bird Recital Registration and discounts are available. This means a direct commitment from you to pay the non-refundable fees associated with the costumes and recital. This is also a commitment from you to do your best to attend to every class so we can all be prepared for the recital. We will have a list of the classes that will perform in either the Thursday, Friday or Saturday evening show by January of 2024.
Switching classes and withdrawals after January 25, 2024 are highly discouraged. This can disrupt the learning process for ALL the students in a class.
See below for important dates and details
See the schedule below and mark your calendar with these important dates.
|By Dec 23||Early Bird Confirmation Due! Save money on your recital registration fees!|
|26-Dec||Early Bird Recital Registration DUE $55 per student* (no refunds)|
|By Jan 25||Final Recital Confirmation needed!|
|26-Jan||Recital Registration DUE $65 per student* (no refunds)|
|26-Feb||Costume Deposit DUE $45 per student per class (no refunds)|
|26-Mar||Costume Balance DUE $45+tax per student per class (no refunds)|
|Spring Break||Classes will be held during spring break|
|May 3 & 4||Photo Days at Dance 101 (See schedule below)|
|25-May||Last day of classes|
|28-May||Dress Rehearsal Day One 12pm - 9pm Ikeda Theater (each class will have scheduled rehearsal times)|
|29-May||Dress Rehearsal Day Two 12pm - 9pm Ikeda Theater (each class will have scheduled rehearsal times)|
|30-May||Annual Recital Show 1 @ Ikeda Theater 6:30pm|
|31-May||Annual Recital Show 2 @ Ikeda Theater 6:30pm|
|1-Jun||Annual Recital Show 3 @ Ikeda Theater 6:30pm|
*Early Bird Recital Registration discount for multi-student families are $55 for the 1st student, $15 for the 2nd student, $10 for the 3rd and $10 for the 4th
*Recital Registration after Dec. 26 for multi-student families are $65 for the 1st student, $20 for the 2nd student, $15 for the 3rd and $15 for the 4th
How to confirm
Follow these steps for your recital confirmation. Visit https://youtu.be/FTXgh2iHX6g for a tutorial on how to confirm through the customer login.
- Go to the Customer Login on the Dance 101 website
- Click on View (Student’s Name)
- On the Details page for your student click the light blue edit pencil
- Under Basic Info scroll to the bottom section where it says additional info
- Under the 2024 Participation type YES or NO and then hit SAVE
- Remember your confirmation is a direct commitment from you to pay the non-refundable fees associated with the costumes and recital and to have good attendance in your registered class.
- Dance choreography is based on how many students are in class so we ask that there are no transfers or withdrawals once classes start working on choreography.
- We will decide which classes will be in which show(s) by January 2024.
- Please note that only dancers and our staff/backstage helpers are allowed backstage. Parents will get to enjoy the show from the audience. Click here to see our backstage video https://youtu.be/DRSGZF4Q9f8
View Show Split
- Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Tues 10:00am – Brianna H.
- Bright Stars Ballet/Tap W1 Wed 4:00pm – Treva F.
- Bright Stars Ballet/Tap W2 Wed 5:00pm – Brianna H.
- Star Burst Acro Thurs 5:15pm – Sara H.
- Star Burst Ballet/Tap Mon 4:00pm – Sara H.
- Star Burst Ballet/Tap Tues 5:45pm – Emily F.
- Star Burst Ballet/Tap Thurs 10:00am – Jessica R.
- Star Burst Urban Mon 5:15pm – Jessica R.
- Rock Stars Acro Sat 10:45am – Sara H.
- Rock Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Thurs 4:00pm – Emily F.
- Rock Stars Urban Tues 4:15pm – Jessica R.
- Super Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Tues 3:45pm – Brianna H.
- Super Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Wed 5:00pm – Treva F.
- Super Stars Urban Mon 4:15pm – Jessica R.
- Nova Acro Thurs 4:00pm – Jessica R.
- Nova Ballet/Tap/Jazz Tues 4:45pm – Sara H.
- Nova Ballet/Tap/Jazz Wed 4:00pm – Brianna H.
- Nova Urban Mon 6:00pm – Jessica R.
- Nova Urban Wed 6:00pm – De’Aviyon S.
- Comets Acro Thurs 7:00pm – Sara H.
- Comets Ballet/Contemporary Tues 6:45pm – Emily F.
- Comets Tap/Jazz Mon 6:45pm – Treva F.
- Comets Urban Tues 6:00pm – Jessica R.
- Acro 101 Thurs 6:00pm – Sara H.
- Ballet 101 Thurs 6:00pm – Caitlyn N.
- Tap 101 Wed 6:00pm – Brianna H.
- Urban 101 Wed 7:00pm – De’Aviyon S.
- Jazz 101 Thurs 5:00pm – Caitlyn N.
- Contemporary 101 Wed 7:00pm – Brianna H.
- Adult Ballet Level 2 Mon 8:00pm – Sara H.
- Adult Contemporary Level 2 Wed 8:00pm – Sara H.
- Adult Jazz Level 2 Thurs 8:00pm – Caitlyn N.
- Adult Tap Level ½ Tues 8:00pm – Emily F.
- Adult Urban Mon 8:00pm – Jemel M.
- Staff Dance
- Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Tues 4:45pm – Emily F.
- Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Mon 3:45pm – Treva F.
- Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Sat 9:45am – Brianna H.
- Star Burst Acro Sat 9:00am – Sara H.
- Star Burst Ballet/Tap Sat 9:45am – Emily F.
- Star Burst Ballet/Tap Wed 4:45pm -Jessica R.
- Star Burst Urban Sat 11:45am – De’Aviyon S.
- Rock Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Tues 3:45pm – Emily F.
- Rock Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Mon 5:45pm – Treva F.
- Rock Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Sat 11:45am – Brianna H.
- Super Stars Acro Sat 9:45am – Sara H.
- Super Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Mon 4:45pm – Treva F.
- Super Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Sat 10:45am – Brianna H.
- Super Stars Urban Tues 5:00pm – Jessica R.
- Nova Ballet/Tap/Jazz Sat 10:45am – Emily F.
- Super Nova Acro Thurs 4:15pm – Sara H.
- Super Nova Ballet/Tap/Jazz Thurs 5:45pm – Emily F.
- Super Nova Urban Mon 7:00pm – De’Aviyon S.
- Cosmos Acro Sat 11:45am – Sara H.
- Cosmos Ballet/Contemporary Mon 5:00pm – Sara H.
- Cosmos Tap/Jazz Wed 5:45pm – Sara H.
- Acro 101 Thurs 6:00pm – Sara H.
- Ballet 201 Mon 6:15pm – Sara H.
- Pointe 201 Mon 7:15pm – Sara H.
- Tap 201 Thurs 7:00pm – Emily F.
- Urban 201 Tues 7:00pm – Jessica R.
- Jazz 201 Tues 5:45pm – Sara H.
- Contemporary 201 Wed 7:00pm – Sara H.
- Adult Ballet Level 1 Mon 8:00pm – Brianna H.
- Adult Contemporary Level 1 Wed 8:00pm – Brianna H.
- Adult Jazz Level 1 Thurs 8:00pm – Morgan A.
- Adult Tap Level 3 Wed 8:00pm – Emily F.
- Adult Tap Level 4 Thurs 8:00pm – Emily F.
- Staff Dance
Recital Registration Fee
Every family will receive a code for a digital download of the recital included with their registration fee. (DVDs will still be available for purchase.) The registration fee also helps with the cost of the theater and pays for your time with the instructor during dress rehearsal and the show. Recital Registration fees are added to the auto-pay tuition billing.
Confirmation before December 26, 2023 (Early Bird)
- Early Bird Recital Registration – Due December 26
- Early Bird Recital Registration is $55 per student (multi-student family’s rate is $15 for 2nd student, $10 more for 3rd or 4th student) *non-refundable
Confirmation between December 27, 2023 – January 25, 2024
- Recital Registration – Due January 26
- Recital Registration is $65 per student (multi-student family’s rate is $20 for 2nd student, $15 more for 3rd or 4th student) *non-refundable
Costume fees are added to the auto-pay billing as well. Costume fees are per class/per student. These fees will include the costume, headpiece, and a pair of tights if needed. Shoes are not included. Your child should be able to wear the same shoes they have been wearing to class.
- $45 costume deposit is due on February 26 (payable with tuition)
- $45 plus tax costume balance due on March 26 (payable with tuition)
Available through Mesa Arts Center Box Office
- Tickets go on sale Sat, April 27 at 12pm
- Tickets are $16 plus fees
These are all items that you might want to budget for when thinking about the recital. Prices vary depending on your selection.
- Photo Packages
All Dance 101 fees associated with the recital are non-refundable.
Your costume can go home after April 26 (if available) and when your account is paid in full. Recital photos will be taken on May 3 or 4, 2024 so you will need to have your costume and tuition paid for and picked up by then.
- Put your dancer’s name in all shoes, costumes and tights.
- Do not eat or drink in costume.
- Remove costumes from bag and hang up before and after wearing.
- Tutus should be hung upside down to keep fluffy.
- Never put your costume in the washer or dryer.
- You may hang the costume in the bathroom during a shower to allow steam to release wrinkles.
- No jewelry should be worn, but small stud earrings are ok.
- Tights should be clean with no holes or runs.
- Underwear should not be worn under costumes that have tights to prevent panty lines. Tights are considered your underwear.
Shoes are not included with the costumes. Your child should be able to wear the same shoes they have been wearing to class. Shoe colors are as follows:
- Pink ballet (Black or White for boys)
- Black tap
- Black or Tan jazz shoes (depending on the costume)
- Urban students will be given a suggestion for shoe colors, but it will not be required.
Photo days are Friday and Saturday, May 3 and 4, 2024 at DANCE 101. Photos will be taken by Rena Photography. All orders will be placed online at
Photos need to be pre-ordered! When you arrive 15 minutes prior to your designated photo time check in at the front desk to find out your assigned studio so we can gather the entire class in one area before proceeding to the photo.
- All dancers are asked to attend so that the dancers who want group photographs may have their entire class in the photo.
- Please arrive at the studio 15 minutes prior to your designated photo time with make-up and hair done.
- Make up should be light. Sparkles and lip gloss are okay.
- Please wear your costume to the studio because of limited dressing areas.
- If you have a second class, please bring your costume to change.
- Dancers should wear the correct shoes for their recital number.
- Pre-order photos online to save time at photo day Rena’s Photography.
- ORDER PHOTOS BY MAY 1ST.
- Sibling/Buddy photo options are available.
- Only dancers will be allowed in the photography area.
- Parents and family members will remain in the staging/waiting area.
- Photos will be available for pick-up at Dress Rehearsal on May 28 and 29, 2024.
**DOUBLE CHECK YOUR CLASS BY DAY/TIME
Photo Day Schedule
|4:20||Send Me on My Way - Tues||Rock Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Tues 3:45pm - Emily|
|4:30||Almost There - Mon||Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Mon 3:45pm - Treva|
|4:40||The Climb - Tues||Super Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Tues 3:45pm - Brianna|
|4:50||I've Searched For You||Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Tues 4:45pm - Emily|
|5:00||Send Me on My Way - Thurs||Rock Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Thurs 4pm - Emily|
|5:10||Almost There - Wed||Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Wed 4pm - Treva|
|5:20||Into the Unknown||Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Tues 10am - Brianna|
|5:30||You Can't Stop the Beat||Jazz 101 Thurs 5pm - Caitlyn|
|5:40||The Big Apple - Wed||Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Wed 5pm - Brianna|
|5:50||I Like to Move It||Rock Stars Urban Tues 4:15pm - Jessica|
|6:00||A Thousand Miles||Comets Ballet/Contemporary Tues 6:45pm - Emily|
|6:10||Go The Distance||Ballet 101 Thurs 6pm - Caitlyn|
|6:20||Smile and Keep Your Head Up||Rock Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Mon 5:45pm - Treva|
|6:30||Rockin' Down the Highway||Super Nova Ballet/Tap/Jazz Thurs 5:45 - Emily|
|6:40||Love Runs Out||Comets Tap/Jazz Mon 6:45pm - Treva|
|6:50||Run||Contemporary 101 Wed 7pm - Brianna|
|7:00||Just Around the Riverbend||Adult Ballet Level 2 - Sara|
|7:10||Get Up||Super Nova Acro Thurs 4:15pm - Sara|
|7:20||Up and Down||Comets Acro Thurs 7pm - Sara|
|7:30||Ease On Down the Road||Tap 101 Wed 6pm - Brianna|
|7:40||Fly Away with Me||Adult Contemporary Level 2 - Sara|
|7:50||The Club is Jumpin'||Super Nova Urban Mon 7pm Dee|
|8:00||Roam||Adult Tap 1/2 - Emily|
|8:10||Move (If You Wanna)||Urban 101 Wed 7pm - Dee|
|8:20||Escapade||Adult Jazz Level 2 - Caitlyn|
|2:10||Shake Your Body - Sat||Star Burst Urban Sat 11:45am - Dee|
|2:20||Party in the USA||Nova Ballet/Tap/Jazz Tues 4:45pm - Sara|
|2:30||Blue Skies Ahead||Nova Ballet/Tap/Jazz Sat 10:45am - Emily|
|2:40||The Climb - Sat||Super Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Sat 10:45am - Brianna|
|2:50||Up - Sat||Star Burst Ballet/Tap Sat 9:45am - Emily|
|3:00||La La La||Nova Acro Thurs 4pm- Jessica|
|3:10||All Around the World||Super Stars Urban Mon 4:15pm - Jessica|
|3:20||Home||Super Stars Acro Sat 9:45am - Sara|
|3:30||We Go Together - Sat||Star Burst Acro Sat 9am - Sara|
|3:40||Signed, Sealed, Delivered||Rock Stars Acro Sat 10:45am - Sara|
|3:50||We Go Together - Thurs||Star Burst Acro Thurs 5:15pm - Sara|
|4:00||Electric Avenue||Super Stars Urban Tues 5pm - Jessica|
|4:10||On Top of the World - Mon||Super Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Mon 4:45pm - Treva|
|4:20||Get Right||Nova Urban Mon 6pm - Jessica|
|4:30||Shake Your Body - Mon||Star Burst Urban Mon 5:15pm - Jessica|
|4:40||Closer||Acro 101 Thurs 6pm - Sara|
|4:50||Up - Tues||Star Burst Ballet/Tap Tues 5:45pm - Emily|
|5:00||Freeway of Love||Nova Ballet/Tap/Jazz Wed 4pm - Brianna|
|5:10||Upside Down||Star Burst Ballet/Tap Wed 4:45pm Jessica|
|5:20||Rise Up||Contemporary 201 Wed 7pm - Sara|
|5:30||Route 66||Star Burst Ballet/Tap Mon 4pm - Sara|
|5:40||One Way or Another||Rock Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Sat 11:45am - Brianna|
|5:50||The Big Apple - Sat||Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Sat 9:45am - Brianna|
|6:00||Down by the River||Pointe 201 Mon 7pm - Sara|
|6:10||On Top of the World - Wed||Super Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Wed 5pm - Treva|
|6:20||Maps||Cosmos Acro Sat 11:45am - Sara|
|6:30||Mama, I'm Coming Home||Adult Ballet Level 1 - Brianna|
|6:40||Instruction||Jazz 201 Tues 5:45pm - Sara|
|6:50||Step Up||Nova Urban Wed 6pm - Dee|
|7:00||Sunroof||Cosmos Tap/Jazz Wed 5:45pm - Sara|
|7:10||I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)||Adult Contemporary Level 1 - Brianna|
|7:20||42nd Street||Tap 201 Thurs 7pm - Emily|
|7:30||Move to the Music||Comets Urban Tues 6pm - Jessica|
|7:40||Slow Me Down||Cosmos Ballet/Contemporary Mon 5pm - Sara|
|7:50||Going Back to Cali||Adult Urban - Jemel|
|8:00||Arriba||Urban 201 Tues 7pm - Jessica|
|8:10||Right Now||Adult Tap Level 3 - Emily|
|8:20||Welcome to New York||Adult Jazz Level 1 - Morgan|
|8:30||Left and Right||Adult Tap Level 4 - Emily|
Tuesday, May 28 and Wednesday, May 29Mesa Arts Center, Ikeda Theater1 East Main St. Mesa, AZ 85201
- Each class has a 10-minute time slot for rehearsal.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before rehearsal time.
- Allow plenty of time to park and walk up to the theater. Dress Rehearsal has to run on time so we will not be able to wait if you are late.
- Wear your costume to the rehearsal. Please cover up with something to keep the costume and tights clean. Put shoes on at the theater.
- You will sit in the auditorium to wait for your turn.
- Parents should stay with their child until the group goes on-stage.
We will not have supervisors until the performance.
- Photos/Video recordings may be taken at this time. No tripods will be allowed.
- Dressing rooms are backstage for those that need to change costumes. Some dancers will have a quick turn around to change costumes.
- No stage make-up is required. You may want to practice your hairstyle to make sure that it stays secure for the show.
- Parents may watch in the auditorium. You can invite guests to come watch the dress rehearsal.
- Parents and students will attend a backstage orientation after they are done with their rehearsal.
- Due to the nature of theater rentals dress rehearsal will be from 12pm-9pm on Tuesday, May 28 and/or Wednesday, May 29 at Mesa Arts Center. Please utilize car pools or family members if you have conflicts with the dress rehearsal schedule time.
Showtime 6:30pmMesa Arts Center, Ikeda Theater1 East Main St. Mesa, AZ 85201
- Acro – Super Stars, Nova, Super Nova, Comets, Cosmos, 101 arrive at 5:15pm for warm up.
- Dancers ages 9 and older should arrive for the show at 5:30pm.
- Dancers Ages 6-8 should arrive for the show at 5:45pm.
- Dancers ages 3-5 should arrive for the show at 6:00pm.
- The doors to the theater will open at 5:45pm.
- Please review Mesa Arts Center new safety and security policy https://www.mesaartscenter.com/safetyandsecurity
- Drop off will be in the lobby of the theater
- Please take your dancer to the restroom before sending them backstage.
- Dancers should arrive with make-up on and hair fixed. Hair may be styled in a manner that keeps it off the dancer’s face. Buns, ponytails, and braids are preferred.
- Stage lights can make a dancer’s face look pale. Make up should be dark enough for the dancer’s facial features to stand out. Examples of types to use are blush, lipstick, eyeliner and eye shadow. Colors should be complimentary to skin tone and costumes. Sparkles are always welcome!
- Please wear your first costume to the performance, but carry shoes. Cover up as needed to keep your costume clean. Put dance shoes one before coming backstage.
- Do not send anything with your child unless they have multiple dances.
- If your child has multiple dances please label everything they will have with them backstage.
- Plan time for parking and/or drop off of students and adults and one last restroom break!
- Say goodbye to your students at check-in. Only performers will be allowed backstage due to security. Adult staff will monitor dressing rooms.
- No students will be released until after the final bow.
- Students will be released to a parent at the designated checkout area. Please send only one parent to pick up your student(s). You will need to check them out with the class monitor. Please be patient as we want to ensure your child(ren)’s safety.
- Absolutely NO picture taking or video recording during the performance.
- A digital copy of the performance is included with your recital registration. It will be available by July 1, 2024.
- DVDs may still be ordered from Video Concepts. Order online at http://www.videoconceptsaz.com
- The shows will last approximately 1.5 hours.
- It is customary to present your dancer with flowers after a show. Flowers will be available for purchase in the lobby before both recitals.
View Show Order
- Closer (Acro 101 – Sara)
- We Go Together (Star Burst Acro Thurs – Sara)
- Up and Down (Comets Acro – Sara)
- La La La (Nova Acro – Jessica)
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (Rock Stars Acro – Sara)
- Ease on Down the Road (Tap 101 – Brianna)
- Into the Unknown (Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Tues 10AM – Brianna)
- Just Around the Riverbend (Adult Ballet Level 2 – Sara)
- Step Up (Nova Urban Wed – Dee)
- The Climb (Super Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Tues – Brianna)
- Shake Your Body (Star Burst Urban Mon – Jessica)
- Almost There (Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Wed 4PM – Treva)
- Go the Distance (Ballet 101 – Caitlyn)
- Move to the Music (Comets Urban – Jessica)
- I Like to Move It (Rock Stars Urban – Jessica)
- Up (Star Burst Ballet/Tap Tues – Emily)
- Escapade (Adult Jazz Level 2 – Caitlyn)
- The Big Apple (Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Wed 5PM – Brianna)
- Run (Contemporary 101 – Brianna)
- Get Right (Nova Urban Mon – Jessica)
- A Thousand Miles (Comets Ballet/Contemporary – Emily)
- Send Me On My Way (Rock Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Thurs – Emily)
- Roam (Adult Tap Level 1/2 – Emily)
- On Top of the World (Super Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Wed – Treva)
- Move (If You Wanna) (Urban 101 – Dee/Jemel)
- Route 66 (Star Burst Ballet/Tap Mon – Sara)
- Freeway of Love (Nova Ballet/Tap/Jazz Wed – Brianna)
- Going Back to Cali (Adult Urban – Jemel)
- Love Runs Out (Comets Tap/Jazz – Treva)
- All Around the World (Super Stars Urban Mon – Jessica)
- Party in the USA (Nova Ballet/Tap/Jazz Tues – Sara)
- You Can’t Stop the Beat (Jazz 101 – Caitlyn)
- Fly Away with Me (Adult Contemporary Level 2 – Sara)
- Permission to Dance (Staff Dance)
- Closer (Acro 101 – Sara)
- Home (Super Stars Acro – Sara)
- We Go Together (Star Burst Acro Sat – Sara)
- Maps (Cosmos Acro – Sara)
- Get Up (Super Nova Acro – Sara)
- Down by the River (Pointe 201 – Sara)
- I’ve Searched For You (Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Tues 4:45PM – Emily)
- Welcome to New York (Adult Jazz Level 1 – Morgan)
- Electric Avenue (Super Stars Urban Tues – Jessica)
- Somewhere Only We Know (Ballet 201 – Sara)
- Smile and Keep Your Head Up (Rock Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Mon – Treva)
- Almost There (Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Mon – Treva)
- Rockin’ Down the Highway (Super Nova Ballet/Tap/Jazz Thurs – Emily)
- I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) (Adult Contemporary Level 1 – Brianna)
- Shake Your Body (Star Burst Urban Sat – Dee)
- Instruction (Jazz 201 – Sara)
- Slow Me Down (Cosmos Ballet/Contemporary – Sara)
- Send Me on My Way (Rock Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Tues – Emily)
- The Climb (Super Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Sat – Brianna)
- Right Now (Adult Tap Level 3 – Emily)
- The Big Apple (Bright Stars Ballet/Tap Sat – Brianna)
- 42nd Street (Tap 201 – Emily)
- The Club is Jumpin’ (Super Nova Urban – Dee)
- Upside Down (Star Burst Ballet/Tap Wed – Jessica)
- Mama, I’m Coming Home (Adult Ballet Level 1 – Brianna)
- Sunroof (Cosmos Tap/Jazz – Sara)
- Up (Star Burst Ballet/Tap Sat – Emily)
- Rise Up (Contemporary 201 – Sara)
- Left and Right (Adult Tap Level 4 – Emily)
- On Top of the World (Super Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Mon – Treva)
- One Way or Another (Rock Stars Ballet/Tap/Jazz Sat – Brianna)
- Blue Skies Ahead (Nova Ballet/Tap/Jazz Sat – Emily)
- Arriba (Urban 201 – Jessica Reed)
- Permission to Dance (Staff Dance